ya know - I completely missed the ballet shoes. I think Julie would love them. Except Julie is more likely going to be a standup comedian. She's 3 and has me in stitches, every time I talk to her. Logan might be a bit hyper for ballet. Who knows - she's only 1. Meliesha at 12 is a hyperactive Drama Queen - I don't know that she could be that dainty. Still - it's fun to consider the possibilities.
1 comment:
ya know - I completely missed the ballet shoes. I think Julie would love them. Except Julie is more likely going to be a standup comedian. She's 3 and has me in stitches, every time I talk to her. Logan might be a bit hyper for ballet. Who knows - she's only 1. Meliesha at 12 is a hyperactive Drama Queen - I don't know that she could be that dainty. Still - it's fun to consider the possibilities.
Post a Comment