All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
No, the sexiest comic book hero ever is... CATWOMAN!Formerly Ally McLesbian
Ok Batman is the sexiest male hero.But I have to say I like Poison Ivy better than Catwoman..The Ultimate is Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy. She was PERFECT for that role.
Poison Ivy is not a hero, she's a villain.But yes, Uma Thurman looked very sexy as Poison Ivy.Formerly Ally McLesbian
Ok you got me.She is definately a villian.But, she is still my favorite female comic book figure.Sassy, sexy, and toxic. The perfect All American Woman.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No, the sexiest comic book hero ever is... CATWOMAN!
Formerly Ally McLesbian
Ok Batman is the sexiest male hero.
But I have to say I like Poison Ivy better than Catwoman..
The Ultimate is Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy.
She was PERFECT for that role.
Poison Ivy is not a hero, she's a villain.
But yes, Uma Thurman looked very sexy as Poison Ivy.
Formerly Ally McLesbian
Ok you got me.
She is definately a villian.
But, she is still my favorite female comic book figure.
Sassy, sexy, and toxic. The perfect All American Woman.
Post a Comment