Oldest to youngest, my son, Christian, is 16. Shelby is 15, and Morgan is 14. Yes, they are stairstepped. The younger two are Ana who is 9 and Kaylee who is 7.
The older three were all born within a 2 1/2 year time. For 6 months of every year I can stair step them. 14, 15,16.
And HAHA! No, I did not pay them anything, but I did have to travel a good clip to make it possible.
4 comments:
How sweet!
Ally McRepuke
How sweet!
Ally McRepuke
Hi Christy,
Love the family pic. But what are their ages? And how much did you have to pay them to all sit at one time for that picture?
s
Oldest to youngest, my son, Christian, is 16. Shelby is 15, and Morgan is 14. Yes, they are stairstepped. The younger two are Ana who is 9 and Kaylee who is 7.
The older three were all born within a 2 1/2 year time. For 6 months of every year I can stair step them. 14, 15,16.
And HAHA! No, I did not pay them anything, but I did have to travel a good clip to make it possible.
Post a Comment