All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
You Rock Girlfriend, excellent.
TY Darlin.BTW Rossi,I need your addy again, I can't find the file where I copy pasted it. It is among my writing somewhere, I have been searching for days and I can't find it.Scarlet is ready to go soon as I get it.
Beautiful, Christy!
beautiful!I like this as much as your Winehouse portrait
Thank you Carol and Kayakbiker.All of you are very kind. It makes me just want to paint EVERYTHING!HaHa!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You Rock Girlfriend, excellent.
TY Darlin.
BTW Rossi,
I need your addy again, I can't find the file where I copy pasted it. It is among my writing somewhere, I have been searching for days and I can't find it.
Scarlet is ready to go soon as I get it.
Beautiful, Christy!
beautiful!
I like this as much as your Winehouse portrait
Thank you Carol and Kayakbiker.
All of you are very kind. It makes me just want to paint EVERYTHING!
HaHa!
Post a Comment