That male nude study has not only changed the way I see shadows, it changed the way I apply paint.
Something wonderful has happened, and I am on a new canvas now that should be done soon. It is a radical departure from the way I did it before. And the result is... I am so excited! Sometime tonight I will be posting pics.
Watch out Michelangelo! I am sneaking up on you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool!
I thought you might!
(See...it's like I said before...it's not a weakness. It's a constant growth cycle.)
It was your emails that did it. I am not kidding.
I went straight from those back to him and it just freaking HAPPENED.
My fingers did something last night I have been waiting a lifetime to do. They went on auto pilot.
But, like most GREAT days, it is both a great and terrible day. These meds have me seriously messed up, and I know the alternative is dying, but... God help me it has been a bad day. I am so weak physically, but then those damn pills...
I am amped up now and it forced me to hold off on the new canvas until I can stop the trembles. I should be done by tonight, but man, I just wish I felt better.
Soon as the shakes stop I'll finish up. i am close now, but..
I'll have pics up as soon as I can.
Christy,
Chill.
No dying allowed.
(Until you add me to your will.)
(Just kidding!)
No dying today. Not on this canvas. Now that would just be utterly freaking TRAGIC!
but, thanks for reminding me to 'add' you.
You, my man, listed as 'Mike', and Rossi are now all administrators on this blog. You should have full control over everything.
Just in case I need to be away.
Post a Comment