Have I told you lately that I love you?
Because I do.
Have you gotten any packages from me in the mail lately?
BTW Woz... If you are lurking, I still can not get pics of your book or the tag on it. It blurs so bad you can't read it at all.
Stupid camera. I thought technology was suppossed to make our lives easier....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Christy,
Do you have a scanner? If not, try to take it to a local Kinkos or College or Community College and they can scan it in for you.
Are you using a digital camera? If you lived closer, I could do this for you, since my hubby has a decent digital camera and I have a scanner at school. (Actually here too but it's not hooked up because the fax line connected to it broke.)
Anyways, try to take it to a scanner at a local business or school.
Christy
Hey check out this site!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=57508569
Good idea Sparrow!
And TY Anon. Very pretty.
Hey Christy - I tried to scan the cover but it's an awkward size, so I took a photo. Check it out at
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff13/woz49/
if it's clear enough then you can post it from there I think.
Either that - or - perhaps you can tell me how to post a picture - or a story, since that is my craft. Illustrators come from elsewhere to connect with my words.
Yes my parcel arrived a week or so ago, I left a message for you at DCP, maybe you did not get to read it, the room that I was going to hang them in is to small, going to have to put them in the really large room outside when I hang them, love them love you, keep them coming
Post a Comment