All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
That's one tree I wouldn't mind making love to. :)Formerly Ally McLesbian
I HATE to see those tree carvings. I use to watch Fern Gully with my kids and the trees were 'humanized' with feelings, senses, and emotions.And thus, when I see people sticking baskets in trees or cutting them down, or carving them, I can only think of how it must hurt the tree.*Frankly, I probably thought about trees that way prior to seeing Fern Gully, so it just reiterated that same message.~~s
I think that tree occurred that way naturally in nature.I saw a sacred one like that in Asia - people come from all over who are having trouble with potency, fertility etc.
It truly is an amazing tree.The natural detail of a woman is really astounding. It is almost perfect in detail.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's one tree I wouldn't mind making love to. :)
Formerly Ally McLesbian
I HATE to see those tree carvings. I use to watch Fern Gully with my kids and the trees were 'humanized' with feelings, senses, and emotions.
And thus, when I see people sticking baskets in trees or cutting them down, or carving them, I can only think of how it must hurt the tree.
*Frankly, I probably thought about trees that way prior to seeing Fern Gully, so it just reiterated that same message.
~~s
I think that tree occurred that way naturally in nature.
I saw a sacred one like that in Asia - people come from all over who are having trouble with potency, fertility etc.
It truly is an amazing tree.
The natural detail of a woman is really astounding. It is almost perfect in detail.
Post a Comment