I am so glad you are here with me. I think we are going to have a ball sharing art that touches our lives.
The only thing left to add really, is when posting an art piece, if you can remember, please post some info about it... For example... It is Roman, circa 300AD. Or if you know the artists name, list that. Just so the rest of us can go back and research pieces that catch our intrest.
Even just naming the style or country of orgin will be helpful.
On some pieces, like Winged Victory, the actual artist is in doubt. Don't worry about trying to solve ancient riddles, like I said, just the country of origin or period or the name of the work will help us identify and keep straight the works presented here.
I love yall, and HAPPY POSTING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment