
I've been gone a while and have had no access to a computer or the internet for over a month. I embarked on a long-overdue catchup with my youngest grandchildren. Julie is choked up with bronchitis and she has conjunctivitis as well - and still she smiles. Possibly in the knowledge that the photographer would soon be looking and feeling far worse! Sorry folks - I think this is the best photo I've ever taken, although the colour looks very washed out here doesn't it? It really is richer in colour than this. Ah well, I am not good at all things artistic.
7 comments:
What a cutie-pie!
Pink eye sucks.
Cute kid.
She get bronchitis often?
Every winter for the bronchitis, Christy.
Try black walnut husk/hull.
You can pick it up at any healthfood store or order it online at like Vitacost. (3.99 a bottle for 120 1000 mg).
That with lots of water will heal her lungs right up. Right after it strips all that funky stuff out. Best expectorant there is.
There is nothing the doc can prescribe that works better.
I don't trust modern day China, but ancient China....Some things just work. Black walnut hull is one of them.
And it works even better when you add a dose of garlic. (Natures antibiotic)
No. Not kidding. Just try it. All natural, no side effects.
It also works to treat asthma and emphysema and pneumonia.
http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?ss=1&Ntk=products&Ntt=black%20walnut
Since she is so little I would suggest no more than 500 mg doses, like twice a day. It will take about 3 days to strip it out of her lungs.
The more water she drinks with it, the better it will work. Once she has coughed up the nasty stuff you can half the dose and it will heal her right up.
It will actually strengthen her lungs and make her less prone to developing it again.
Cute kid - and best wishes with her treatments. (At least you got national healthcare to cover you, pretty darn well.)
Ally McRepuke
Thanks Christy. I tried to order a couple of bottles but Australia isn't on the list - New Zealand is though! I'll shop around. There must be some here so I'll check them out.
Post a Comment