In the original photo she was squinting, and I learned it is much harder to paint a squint than I thought it would be, so I opened up her eyes some instead.
That leopard is COOL! I don't usually do animals but he rocks!
Hey, I keep thinking about what you said on the Young Woman canvas, about how at that point her lips were perfect. They were, But as you said that I was already on the canvas again completely screwing up her nose and mouth.
I think I am going to paint another, with the lips of the original pic of the practice canvas.
If she turns out well, we can make her the traveling exibit.
3 comments:
You really caught her style!
Thanks Sparrow.
In the original photo she was squinting, and I learned it is much harder to paint a squint than I thought it would be, so I opened up her eyes some instead.
That leopard is COOL! I don't usually do animals but he rocks!
Hey, I keep thinking about what you said on the Young Woman canvas, about how at that point her lips were perfect. They were, But as you said that I was already on the canvas again completely screwing up her nose and mouth.
I think I am going to paint another, with the lips of the original pic of the practice canvas.
If she turns out well, we can make her the traveling exibit.
Sounds like a good plan.
Post a Comment