Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My reoccurring dream

It lasts about 30 seconds every time.

In my dream, I am laying on a floor in deep shadows. And my man is there and we are making love. It is good, too.

Then I look up, and see this image above me



My painting. The Fallen.

And, I realize slowly, it is not on canvas, but stained glass, and I see the roof way above us is a geometric and endless series of stained glass windows. Hundreds of them, each thier own image. The light coming through them was not yellow like daylight, but blue, like moonlight.

And I am simultainiously making love and realizing that I am looking at works I have yet to paint, in stained glass completely surrounding me . I know they are mine but I have never seen them before.

I am so stunned, it wakes me up every time.

WTF does that mean?

I don't know what it means, it is a great dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the equivalent of a "flying dream" or a "Master of the universe" dream. It's like when you dream in a foreign language but you're actually fluent.

So you are flying in a sense. You are experiencing the power of what being fluent in your art would mean to your spirit. It is glorious those feelings--you feel as if you have hidden powers and superb powers!

As to why you're having sex when you see her....well, that I cannot answer.