Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I am working on it

I know the breaks in our lines of text are not posting right. It is not in the settings, so I will bring in Bubba to look at it tonight.



We may change around the blog a bit just to play with some new options they added since we last maintained a blog.



Have patience and if you have any probs, list them in the comments section and we will walk through that as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy and everyone,

You can manually control your own breaks by inserting < BR > (NO SPACES--I just did it so the words would appear.

Use one < BR > and then preview if it's too narrow then make it two < BR > < BR > Remember no spaces between the < and the b and the r and the > (meaning opening and closing tags.)

Also, I like to insert the first opening tag at the end of the paragraph immediately next to the period. Then I use two BR groups with no added line space.

Or alternatively, you can have a double BR sandwiched between your paragraphs so that the paragraphs are the bread and the br is the meat and there are no line spaces in between them.

Pretend it looks like this:
Sample 1
Paragraph.< BR > < BR >Paragraph 2 * no spaces between the br and tags as instructed before.

Sample 2
Paragraph
BR (with opening and closing tags)
Paragragh

Visually, it equals one double space.