Friday, February 8, 2008

Hey Ally,

You don't have to wait to watch it. You can watch it instantly, on your comp. Only new releases HAVE TO go through the mail. You can watch all the older movies instantly. Or almost all of them.


Look at the tags they give you at the top. Click 'Browse Instant'. All of those, instead of the 'add' button, they will replace that with a 'play' option.


And then enjoy. You will have to download thier player software, but its quick and painless, and all of the movies are DVD quality.


You have qued up 60 movies already? HAHAHAHA!!!


You rock girlfriend!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Christy

Most movies that I queued were not available for instant online replay. I did notice the blue "play" buttons on many titles, but most had only the red "add" button.

Besides, they don't have a Mac compatible viewer, and while I can always reboot my Mac into Windows, I'm too lazy to bother rebooting.

Thanks for getting me hooked on Netflix, though! And of course, a good number of movies in my queue are lesbian-themed (including Being John Malkovich, which has a lesbian subplot).

Formerly Ally McLesbian

Christy said...

Ahhh, I see.

Maybe it is for the best, cause imagine how addictive it is once you can watch them instantly. I am totally freaking hooked myself!

I HAVE THE POWER OF THE MOVIE!

It may be too damn addictive.