Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oh Wow! I Want One TOO!

Christy's post with the painted chairs reminded me of the painted violin we made for our little violinist a few years ago. It was actually quite cool looking for ideas on how other violins had been painted.





It is a new practice for orchestras to paint violins and then auction them off as a fundraiser.

So, I'm going to give you some clickable links because those have a way to click on the picture to get more upclose. And I'll see if there is any to upload.

Check out the beautiful artwork on this violincello

A different group of artists painted violins here.

and more here

and more!





Put in a google search on painted violins and you're sure to find more great painted violins.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I want that red carved violin.

OMG! I want it I want it I want it!

BEAUTIFUL!