My comp was totally fried by this morning. One of those trojans had took down my firewall and they started shutting off all my antivirus programs.
I have barely been able to get a webpage up for days now.
Well, after having to reboot my comp like 100 times today, my man finally downloaded a program called STOPzilla. And it worked. My comp had over 500 viruses tojans and worms on it.
And now it is running GREAT!
Go google it and get the download, it should clean up everything.
Hugs and Welcome Home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Christy
Thanks for the tip.
I think the bastards targeted my IP address, or maybe my Ethernet card, rather than the hard drive. When I got online at Incheon Airport with the wireless connection, I did okay.
I'll try to cleanse my laptop in any case. For now, I don't use it - I use my beloved iMac at home, and a whole bunch of cut-rate Dells at work. They all seem fine for now.
For once, I am glad that Blogger's "Create Blog/Login" thingy is displaying in English, rather than in Korean or Chinese. That line always displays in the language of whatever country you're in.
Ally McRepuke
Yes, but you can actually read Chinese AND Korean.
If that were me, I would still be sitting in SK trying to figure out how to log in.
BTW, I have given up trying to learn Portugese. That launguage is very.... difficult.
It would be easier if I lived with someone who actually spoke it, but....
I have decided instead to buy some of those phonics sets and learn Latin instead. Me and the kids can learn it at the same time.
That way I can unlock French Spanish and Italian all together and MAYBE Portugese too.
Post a Comment