Christy...
You once shared a vintage nude photo of Bettie Page for me. And I appreciate it.
Page has just passed away. She was a trendsetter in sensuality and popular culture, and will surely be missed.
BBC article
Formerly Ally McLesbian
P.S. My Internet connection is as fucked-up as ever, and I look forward to returning home where politically motivated online censorship is nonexistent - at least yet. The colonials are so determined to kill off their organized labor that they don't even want me doing research on a Hyundai car, even though that car's gonna generate some extra taxable income for Hyundai and its employees (and therefore more tax revenue for the government). Proof that when it comes to hating their own subjects, the colonials of South Korea are no different from the North Korean commies.
But guess what - I ordered the car anyway! CarsDirect has already responded to me and located a specific car with my preferred configuration and color. I expect to take delivery as early as the 20th. Of course, this car will be christened Gwaneum One, after our transgender matron saint Kwan Yin's Korean name. The everyday people and corporations of South Korea will continue to have support from me - more than ever - as they try to figure out a way to install themselves a better government.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment