All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
It's the French Revolution. The lady simply represents the spirit of the French people.I love the whole imagery.Funny thing is, the French royals had bankrupted the country just so that the United States would be free from the hated British.But in any case, I love people power.Ally McRepuke
This image is SO powerful! I've always seen it more as a representation of human will. What do you think?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's the French Revolution. The lady simply represents the spirit of the French people.
I love the whole imagery.
Funny thing is, the French royals had bankrupted the country just so that the United States would be free from the hated British.
But in any case, I love people power.
Ally McRepuke
This image is SO powerful! I've always seen it more as a representation of human will. What do you think?
Post a Comment