Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sheriff Norman Interview

This is the link to the interview of the Red River Parish Sheriff.

http://christysartblog.podbean.com/

This interview happened on September 11th 2006. The female voice asking questions is me. My friend Tiffany was also in the room but she stayed silent the entire time.

Any questions? Ask in the comments section and I will be glad to answer them.

On a personal note, my favorite line is "I have the State Police working on this thing, almost full time now."

Geeee. That is comforting.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I for one appreciate this post!

Peace
klb

Anonymous said...

http://lightingcandlesworldwide.com/

Christy said...

Hugs and kisses Seeker. I love you.

I want the whole world to hear him lie.

I want him to go about his life knowing everyone knows.

Christy said...

I still can not listen to it without screaming at the speakers.

Lying bastards.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know! Ironic you posted this, I was thinking about it last night, but do not have it anymore...only on cassette tapes (prehistoric)!

I posted it on all the 'missing' blogs and on Topix. The people in that community REALLY need a wake up call. As we already know.

Did you see that email from another murder victims family I sent to your mom?!?!?!

OMG! You were right this whole time...MULTIPLE MURDERS...IT MAKES MY FLESH CRAWL.

Love you too.

Christy said...

The worst part is mutiple murders = mutiple killers.

Yes, I saw that email, and it made my guts quake. I am praying she can give you something useful. But even if she don't recognize the sketch, she has already provided some other very solid details from the Hudson end of things.

That is why I put it online, so it can't be 'lost' because I myself 'lost' my copy for a long time. And like I said, I want everyone to hear it.

I want them to hear what total BULLSHIT we get everytime we ask questions.

I want it to be there everytime he googles himself.

They make more than my flesh crawl. Did my mom tell you I was stopped by a cop in an unmarked SUV the other day? I was walking home from the store with a bag of YooHoos.

He seemed obsessed with knowing where I lived. I gave him nada, but he pulled off, went up the street and parked and I am sure watched me to see where I went.

I am tired of playing with these motherfuckers.

Anonymous said...

http://peace4missing.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-interview-of-red-river#comments

Christy said...

I can never find the words to explain what I was seeing as I interviewed him. It really was an incredible 30 minutes or so, but I can never truly articulate what I saw.

I have never seen a man with a gun on his hip shake so damn hard. I could not believe how he literally shook, his hands, his entire body was just ... trembling.

Even now, just thinking about it, it was so surreal. I shook that whole morning too, on the way there. But something weird happened when we got out of the car.

Tiffany had already said she was going to completely stay silent and just watch and I told her as we were standing in the courthouse parking lot "Ok I am serious. Be ready for ANYTHING. If bats come flying out his ass, act like you expected it to happen."

I had no idea what I was walking into. But as I came up the steps I thought " Finally. After all these years, atleast one Red river Sheriff was going to have some serious questions put to him" And I thought of Aline and I swear I stopped shaking BAM just like that.

I mean, me too, I was literally shaking hard inside before i got in there, and it stopped in an instant. I thought of Wanda Hudson and Katherine Hayes and Grandpa and grandma and all of them looking down, egging me on, and protecting me. I was just filled with such a warmth that just flushed through me.

I had no idea what was about to happen, but it never even occurred to me THAT HE would be the one trembling. He kept picking up papers trying to distract himself, but his hands were shaking so hard the papers just made it more obvious. And when he would realize he was doing it he would throw them back down, only to instinctively do it again. He did it like 5 times.

By the end of the interview he had got smart and put and kept both hands solidly on his lap under the desk, but it only helped a little because his shoulders were shaking, his chest was shaking. His jaw was constantly clinching to try to keep his mouth from twitching.

When we got the hell out of there we got back into the car and I just sat there and then I started shaking again too! We didn't say anything we both just sat there shaking a minute or so.

Then Tiffany said "Why in the hell did he seem so damn scared? Of US!?"

And we just burst out laughing. But I told her "No, not of us. He is scared of them. Their names scare the shit out of him. Faye Aline Self. Wanda Hudson. Katherine Hayes."

Then we went to Burger King, sat the rewound the tape and sat there just listening to it amazed that crap had just happened.

The tape... It is CRA-ZEEE. But actually watching it happen was perhaps some of the strangest minutes of my life.

And that is saying something, because I have lived a very interesting life.

But I will never forget that warmth pouring down over me, as I came up the stairs. It was such a strange sensation. I went from shaking to dead calm in less than a heartbeat.

The entire time I was in there I felt flush with it. While I watched him shake. It was surreal. In my memory of it, it is still an amazing visual.

I still can't believe that actually happened, except I have the tape to prove it did occur.

And a witness.

What a strange damn day that was. I laugh when I think about it now. I must be insane, or stupid, but man it felt so GOOOOOOOOD to watch him sit there shaking.

He is a haunted man. Poor baby, I almost felt sorry for him.

Almost.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a story, yep I told TRUE the other day, where ever momma is, she is probably laughing her ass off at us.

You were wrapped in warmth that day, I am sure, from Heavenly realms...

OH, yes, no matter what the "Johnny Ray" Fan club thinks, I know the man is a liar and most certainly incompetent.

Multiple murders? Oh, yes, dear, I would be shaking too...he never mentioned Hayes did he? He never mentioned the one we just learned about...he only mentioned Perry. That man must also make a few cops shake...30 minutes after a new sheriff is put into office...suspicious...please notice I did not say, Elected...
the whole damn thing sickens me.

It is really scary this is way too close to home.

Oh, on that note, If I were you, I would sketch the face of the "police" in the SUV, and forward it to EVERYONE. Just an idea.

Take care

Christy said...

20 minutes. The call came in Perry had been gunned down 20 minutes after Huckabee was sworn in. I think it was Allen himself that told me so, he was very specific.

If I were a ghost, we would amuse me too. Crazy bitches.

" If not for you medddling kids... we could just let all these killers go free and no one would have noticed!"

HAHAHA!

The Johnny Ray Fan Club! HAHAHA!

Well, we know who will never be members of that club.

As for sketching Mr. SUV I will try. But I already think I know who he is. I was trying NOT to look at him, I put a lot of distance between myself and that SUV. His double chin though, I remember well, and big black shades. A dark skinned white man.

He not only stopped me, he also stopped my niece and her boyfriend for walking down the street grilling them to about where they were going, which was my house.

That happened like a week BEFORE I got stopped. And they both got a better look at him than I did.

When they told me about it that day, I believed them, but I also thought, "No, that can't be right."

It was just too damn weird. Then it happened to me, which makes it 100% MORE strange. It was weird.

I am sick of having 'weird' encounters with cops.

Why can't they just act right?

Why can't they seem to solve all these fucking murders that keep happening right under their noses?

Man.

This whole damn case makes me ill.

Christy said...

I just realized something about Rhodes.

He did not have his 'Come to Jesus' moment after the Lucas confession. He still towed the party line.

But, if Colorado reached out to RRPSD in 1995 and told them Robert Charles Browne had confessed to both... THAT is around about the time he started secretly sending you pieces of the case file. After he found out Browne had confessed.

Think about it. If you are Larry Rhodes, and you think Lucas was the perfect patsy and that for all intents and purposes it had been buried... Then you learn Colorado has Robert Charles Browne in custody and he has confessed to Aline and Wanda and Hayes.

If I were him...Just knowing all that was about to bubble to the surface, it would have caused me to change course immediately too.

But no one could have predicted they could STILL successfully suppress it for a whole other decade more.

I bet that is what happened to Rhodes. It was not the Lucas confession that caused him to change his mind. It was BROWNES confession.

He knew EXACTLY who he was. And finding out he had confessed had to of put the fear of God into him.

Anonymous said...

she sent me another email, this one made me cry. Rep screwed them over royally first . How can no see what has happened there for so long? Disturbing!

Christy said...

As a matter of a fact I just remembered how it is that Allen knew the call came in exactly 20 minutes after the swearing in that Perry had been murdered.

He was literally THERE. He was THERE when the call came in.

Why? Because the State Police had been called in, basicaly to quell a riot. And Trooper Allen was one of them.

It was his rookie year.

Hey Allen... Are you reading this? ...... WHAT THE FUCK MAN???

Does the name Perry make you cops shake too?

I would bet both my pinkie toes it does.

HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

He does have a brother named ROBERT!

Christy said...

Ummm.

Does that clear up anything or does it actually make it MORE complicated?

That is very interesting. But I am falling down on the coincidence side.

There are too many men named Robert running around, we were bound to find atleast two.

Like the names Browne vs Brown. A coincidence... or maybe not.

God this case is freaking insane.

Anonymous said...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/justiceinterrupted

something else that might be worth a listen!

Anonymous said...

http://4yourinfo-finder.blogspot.com/

blog talk radio, you may have to search for the name "FAYE ALINE SELF", but it is there...

Anonymous said...

Thursday's news was no surprise to Norman, who learned some time ago from state police that Browne might have done a whole lot more than kill a little girl in Colorado. So did the district attorney, William Jones, who said he decided against talking with victims' families because he just wasn't sure.

"I want to feel certain in my mind that person did it," he said. "It would be terrible to tell them somebody did this, then come back and tell them, 'Wait, we messed up.'"


NO NEWS TO NORMAN??? NO DOUBT


AND JONES, WE MESSED UP ... AGAIN... THEY DID NOT MIND TELLING US LUCAS DID IT THE FIRST TIME!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_/ai_n16645429

Christy said...

In 2002-2003 both Norman and Jones themselves told me these cases were 'in no way related'.

And then, using the exact same words they both told me that 'We know who killed Wanda, it was that boyfriend of hers, we just never could make a case against him".

So if they ALREADY KNEW Browne had confessed to both in Colorado, why were both telling the same lie in 2003?

If they had known about Browne for years....I just don't understand why.

Did they really think we would NEVER KNOW about Robert Charles Browne?

I think they really did believe we would never find out.

Anonymous said...

That is so true, and since you mentioned it, yeah, Norman himself said they didn't think the two were related and brought up the boyfriend...

Boyfriend's family has had it rough too.

ANd how they both (Norman & Jones ) were saying we ain't missin' nothin'. But, we both know that is a LIE...imagine how deep this goes...when I do I want to hurl. People are slowing coming out of the wood works, so to speak, to talk, they want to but they are afraid. Afraid of what? Well, on the "Topix" someone mentioned a meth lab & the SO in the same sentence. Everyone I talk to says that these cases, yes cases, have a drug feel to them.

Anonymous said...

not only drugs, but the whole "buying the verdict" or "buying the judge" seems to be a common theme as well.

Christy said...

There are a lot of common themes running throughout these cases/stories.

But yeah, drugs and dirty courts seem to be the two most common.

On that topix thing there is also again a mention of a 'brothel' too.

I think they had entire rackets going all the way around. Drugs, extortion, prostitution, legal intimidation, election fraud.

The thing that really bothers me most when I think about it, is how did Wandas cousin and grandpa both independantly of each other know about the drug planes BEFORE their loved ones came up dead...?

Were the murders meant to shut up eyewitnesses? Tp show them their families were not safe?

And WHY did Huckaby want his son in law dead, why did he threaten him just weeks before he came up dead?

Too many fucking WHYS left unanswered but I swear to God the older I get the more determined I am to know why, even if it kills me.

Christy said...

HOW did grandpa know about the planes?

He would get so pissed when we would tease him "What planes grandpa?"

And he would explain what planes again.

But how did he KNOW that is what they were doing?

Anonymous said...

Check your email...