skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Christys' Art Blog
All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wedding Breughel
Another favorite. I love the earthiness, the busy-ness and the domesticity. Every time I look at this painting I see things I've never seen before.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Carol
Christy
Fascinated
Kangaroo Brisbane Australia
Mike
Rachel
S
Veritas
Wendy
Cole Art Gallery
Cole Art Gallery
Earth to Turtle
Earth to Turtle
Rossianns Retreat
Rossianns' Retreat
Silenced Majority
Silenced Majority
Ally McLesbian
Formerly SkinnyLawyer
Rachel's Random Ramblings
Perfect Girl
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(527)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(24)
Greetings from Hong Kong
Frozen Mermaid
Perspective
LET SANTA LIGHT THE MENORAH
Kwan Yin throughout South Korea
The portrait that Van Gogh did not want the world ...
Justice done as Matisse finds a new home (Is it?)
1,800-Year-Old Bronze Chariot Discovered In Bulgaria
Rogier van der Weyden 1399/1400 - 1464
Proof Of Life
Korean art update
Tom-Tom Update
Korean road trip update
Obama Art Keeps Coming!
I like it
What I will be doing this weekend...
Wedding Breughel
Obama Art Continues to be Cranked Out
A teaser for the upcoming Korean road trip
For Christy
YES WE DID!
Political Superhero Poster
Happy Birthday, Christy
Korea update
►
October
(44)
►
September
(68)
►
August
(110)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(38)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(97)
►
2007
(90)
►
December
(64)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment