Monday, December 22, 2008

Apologies - further delays

The good news: I am back in the US, and no longer suffering from Internet problems.

The better news: As previously announced, I gave up my BMW and bought a Hyundai. And it really is better (WAY much better) than it sounds. And again as previously announced, the Hyundai has been named Gwaneum One, and a vanity plate has been ordered.

The bad news: I will be busy driving Gwaneum One - to San Fran and to Vegas - that I don't think I'll be able to upload my travel photos in a timely manner. But upload I will. Eventually. I'll have to just ask for a bit more patience from you.

Happy Winter Solstice - and it's almost Merry Christmas anyway!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Welcome home Ally!

Vanity plates. HEHE!

Oh man, I wanna go to San Fran!

Please enjoy it enough for all of us and stay safe in your journey!

Rachel said...

Christy

I'll try!

Los Angeles is far more treacherous than Seoul when it comes to driving. There are too many morons out there, who shouldn't have even been licensed in the first place. Some of those morons think that having NO working brake lights is "cool." One of those morons almost made a panic stop and I almost rear-ended that a-hole in my Gwaneum One this morning.

And these a-holes just have to go get some overpriced piece of crap with some Nazi badge on it, just because they still have the money. Los Angeles is as f'd up as it gets when it gets to cars.

And speaking of Nazi cars, Benedict (BMW's favorite pope) wants all LGBTs exterminated worldwide. I'm so glad to have gotten rid of my BMW; at least I don't have to pay for them plotting the nuking of San Francisco!

Glad to be driving up to the saner half of California in a bit! No Asian Art this time though.

Ally McRepuke

Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Hey Luv,

Wishing you and all of yours, the best Christmas.

Have been totally overwhelmed lately, no time for anything anymore, have missed our little chats,

I have Tonys' girls here so much of the time now, Scarlett is sleeping over now, so Tony is absolutely in his element, with his girls here together so much of the time.

As you can imagine the judge gave Tony everything he was asking for, which is absolutly wonderful, but my life has certainly changed, because I am now babysitting three full days a week from 9.30am till Tony get home from work at 1.30pm but bub is still here till 6.30pm, so absolutly nothing is done but to watch over little Miss Scarlett. And also she is sleeping over now.

Again all the best Hun for the Christmas period. I am just about to wake Kalie up and take her home for Nics kids to open all their presents, then heading over to my brothers house for Christmas Lunch and dinner, there will be about 40 of us, so going to be a big day for the kids.

Keep Safe Girlfriend.

Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Rachel,

All the Best for the Christmas Season, from Down Under