Is there any way you can share with us some serious Asian art...?
I mean the good stuff. Not the cheesy export stuff made for tourists.
And if any of my Jewish friends know of a good stash of ancient Jewish works, please share. I am particularly interested in the interception between Egyptian and Jewish traditional.
Other than that, I just want to say I love all of the works you are posting. What a colorful blog we have going! So many styles and periods it is fantastic just to see what comes up next! It really is inspiring to study so many great pieces. You people are the bestest ever.
Party On.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christy
Don't have much in the Asian art department myself. Though I can post pictures of some Buddhist statues from my museum visits.
Will look for a few when I get home!
Post a Comment