Friday, January 25, 2008

Thoughts that bother me...

Yall know I am struggling to photograph my own work, and lately it has been nagging at me. All these great Masterpieces we have seen, some for all our lives, how much of them does not get translated into a slightly off photo?



And, to the new people from my area that will be here for the first time, welcome to our blog. For the best examples of my work, scroll all the way down and click 'older posts'.

I am setting up a gallery site for just my work, but my hard drive crashed before I could upload the pics. I will have it done and will link up here by tommorrow morning and you will be able to see all my works together.

Other than that... Party On !

OH WAIT!

I found the best link to share! They not only have a mind boggling archive, but a lot of their views of Masterpieces were actually SCANNED. Life sized scans!

http://www.artcyclopedia.com/


Show us your favorites. Or your least favorites.

No comments: