All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
I agree. I think it might be my favorite now!
Oh yes! Who is the artist?
William Seargeant KendallIf you actually click on the picture, it enlarges it so you can see that info on the bottom.
Thanks s - I always ask the question before I discover that I have the answer.
This is SOOOOOO perfect. I am totally in love.Formerly Ally McLesbian
Me, too, I am in love.What an amazing beauty!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I agree. I think it might be my favorite now!
Oh yes! Who is the artist?
William Seargeant Kendall
If you actually click on the picture, it enlarges it so you can see that info on the bottom.
Thanks s - I always ask the question before I discover that I have the answer.
This is SOOOOOO perfect. I am totally in love.
Formerly Ally McLesbian
Me, too, I am in love.
What an amazing beauty!
Post a Comment