I actually like him better than the nude. I know, crazy eh?
The Middle portrait too. She is incredible. It is one of those perfect portraits where you feel like you have caught her in a private moment.
It is great to me, because he is right up on her face, her face takes up the whole image, you feel like you are thisclose to her. But yet her expression and the turn of her head creates this vast distance between her and the viewer so that even though she is right there, she is still unreachable.
3 comments:
Three very different and beautiful paintings. I do love the Maria Magdaline portrait. And the potter. Strange thing to say - I love his sandals.
Love 'em all!
Formerly Ally McLesbian
Back in Seoul
Me, too, those sandals are COOL!
I just want to touch his feet.
He is beautiful.
I actually like him better than the nude. I know, crazy eh?
The Middle portrait too. She is incredible. It is one of those perfect portraits where you feel like you have caught her in a private moment.
It is great to me, because he is right up on her face, her face takes up the whole image, you feel like you are thisclose to her. But yet her expression and the turn of her head creates this vast distance between her and the viewer so that even though she is right there, she is still unreachable.
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment