Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For Veritas,

"Because Mate, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savy?"



Happy Belated Birthday!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why the kiddies love it Christy!

Heck, I bet ya my own daughter would love it.

Anonymous said...

This is great, Christy. The first flash on the screen, I thought - Johnny Depp. lol

Christy said...

Hard to get more pirate-ee than him!

My kids have now elevated me to 'cool' status.

Man they would not leave me alone! I swear I almost just gave up and had to resist the urge to beat them with my canvas.

Beautiful little heatherns.

Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Had to resist the urge to beat them with my canvas.

Beautiful little heatherns

Ahahahahaha, It is excellent work Christy

Anonymous said...

Just remember who the 'original' Captain Sparrow was!


ha ha ha

(At least I'm sure you remember me posting at the jk blog as Captain Sparrow until I dropped the 'Captain' portion from the name.)


Oh. But wait! The original captain sparrow after the Johnny Depp one is my little Pomeranian. He's usually just "Cappy" but he knows he's in trouble when 'mom' yells, "Captain SPARROW!!!"

Actually, he hates his full name. Apparently those nasty people at the vet love that name more than just plain old "Cappy" so they always call him "Captain Sparrow."

He must have bad word associations with Captain Sparrow!

Christy said...

But...

I thought they named the monkey Jack?

HAHAHA!

I love Jack Sparrow. I would pillage and plunder with him any day.

Anonymous said...

Christy,

You now know what to make your kids for their next birthday or xmas gift.

Remember when I told you that your art work would be treasured by them.

Clearly, Capt. Jack Sparrow has the way to anyone's heart.

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah Christy.

Thank you so much!!!!

You rock!

He looks so dark and brooding, like he's sort of resigned himself to this and isn't really convinced the price is worth it...a rare contemplative moment.

Christy said...

I am very glad you like it darlin.

I will mail them both tommorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy...say I wanted to post some art on here that I thought was cool...how would I go about doing that?

Christy said...

I will add you now. Check your email in 10 minutes

Christy said...

It should be there, just follow the invite and it will walk you right through posting.

Sorry, I was going to add you sooner but I kinda got busy and spaced.