





Please pay no attention to the cat food.
I am sorry Rossi that it took me a year to get pics of my house, but it has been undergoing a makeover.
Where does that green door lead? To the laundryroom/coatroom refridgerator, trash and backdoor. The other green door in the first batch of pics is my room. One day I may actually clean that up and get you some more pics of the make over.
5 comments:
PS... Notice Rossi that there is a plastic bag from an Aussie store named 'Skinnys' hanging in the laundry room?
No one is allowed to use it. It matches my color scheme perfectly.
Ahahahaha is that one that came in my package to you with the gifts, I got them at Skinnys
The kitchen is wonderful, bet you are having a ball, doing it all.
Christy, If I had a house to be decorated. I'd want you to do it. Wow! The inhabitants of your house must be happy. Those are all happy colours. The colours of life.
Yup Rossi, from your gifts.
And TY Woz, what a great compliment!
And yes, we are a happy family! It is hard to be depressed when surrounded by so much color.
If you ever want to give a room the warmest feeling ever, use that shade of yellow paint on it.
It is hands down my favorite room in the house.
Post a Comment