All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
And those are all-seeing, all-knowing eyes. Welcome Mason!
It's about time indeed!Time to put Obama in the White House and start undoing 3 decades of Reagan-Bush damage!And while at it, kick some right-wing asses overseas, like Stephen Harper, Nicolas Sarkozy, Taro Aso, and Lee Myung-bak.May Mason inhabit a world much better than the one we are living in right now. And it all starts with an Obama White House.Congratulations!Ally McRepuke
Look at all that hair!Mason - you ARE the face of the future!
"May Mason inhabit a world much better than the one we are living in right now."Amen.Thanks you guys, I think he is a real sweetie, I can't wait to hug him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And those are all-seeing, all-knowing eyes. Welcome Mason!
It's about time indeed!
Time to put Obama in the White House and start undoing 3 decades of Reagan-Bush damage!
And while at it, kick some right-wing asses overseas, like Stephen Harper, Nicolas Sarkozy, Taro Aso, and Lee Myung-bak.
May Mason inhabit a world much better than the one we are living in right now. And it all starts with an Obama White House.
Congratulations!
Ally McRepuke
Look at all that hair!
Mason - you ARE the face of the future!
"May Mason inhabit a world much better than the one we are living in right now."
Amen.
Thanks you guys, I think he is a real sweetie, I can't wait to hug him!
Post a Comment