All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
This is striking in effect. I almost missed the boats because they blended with the very few colors used in the picture.
I also missed the boats for a long time. That is a cool effect. Those waves just swallow everything up.
ChristyI hope it's Reverend Moon being swallowed up in that picture.Too bad he's Korean and not Japanese!Ally McRepuke
I too missed the boats until woz mentioned them! (lol)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is striking in effect. I almost missed the boats because they blended with the very few colors used in the picture.
I also missed the boats for a long time. That is a cool effect.
Those waves just swallow everything up.
Christy
I hope it's Reverend Moon being swallowed up in that picture.
Too bad he's Korean and not Japanese!
Ally McRepuke
I too missed the boats until woz mentioned them! (lol)
Post a Comment