Actually it is a coincidence I saw this because we have been without electricity since midnight and my man just got me some generated power going. Fridge and internet, as long as we have that we are blessed!
BIG HUGE tree across my neighbors driveway took out a few blocks but they are FINALLY working on it now.
I'll be back on a real comp in a bit!
And thank you very much for your prayers. It was one wild night!
Geez Christy - I had no idea it was that bad near you! Glad you've got a little generated power and can stay in touch. You, your man, all the kids, stay safe in that wonderful, creative nest of yours.
5 comments:
HAHAHA! Thanks darlin!
Actually it is a coincidence I saw this because we have been without electricity since midnight and my man just got me some generated power going. Fridge and internet, as long as we have that we are blessed!
BIG HUGE tree across my neighbors driveway took out a few blocks but they are FINALLY working on it now.
I'll be back on a real comp in a bit!
And thank you very much for your prayers. It was one wild night!
Gustav is a punk, Hurricane Party at my house!
I like Klimpt... But some of his works just make me feel like I have motionsickness.
So much going on even in his most serene canvases.
I like his colors. He is a difficult one to fathom from his works.
Geez Christy - I had no idea it was that bad near you! Glad you've got a little generated power and can stay in touch. You, your man, all the kids, stay safe in that wonderful, creative nest of yours.
I hope you are okay, Christy! Hang on tight - we'll make it through to a better tomorrow.
Ally McRepuke
I love you guys.
Still no lights. Hot hot hot.
I'll be back when I can.
Post a Comment