All Else Passes. Only Art Endures
Wow!That is very cool!It took me a full minute to see the dancing figures!Great example, TY!I love those bursts of yellow on blue.
Wow! woz that's very cool! I am like Christy on this...It took a little for me to see the dancing figures. At first I thought they were anoles.
I am so glad it was not just me!I really did have a dur dur duh moment looking at this one.
And here was I thinking that it's my total lack of art awareness that almost missed them. Then once I saw them I was utterly besotted by the whole painting.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow!
That is very cool!
It took me a full minute to see the dancing figures!
Great example, TY!
I love those bursts of yellow on blue.
Wow! woz that's very cool! I am like Christy on this...It took a little for me to see the dancing figures. At first I thought they were anoles.
I am so glad it was not just me!
I really did have a dur dur duh moment looking at this one.
And here was I thinking that it's my total lack of art awareness that almost missed them. Then once I saw them I was utterly besotted by the whole painting.
Post a Comment