Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I know the source.

I live my whole life within a 10 mile radius, come in less contact with strangers than anyone else I know, I even live at the end of a dead end street. Only one thing was out of my routine right before I got sick. ONLY one thing.

I took my dog Sam to a 'dog spa' to be bathed, dipped, and clipped. And in return for my bussiness they gave my dog a staph infection. The vet just clarified EVERYTHING.

Because I so happened to have had an open wound on the bottom of my foot at that time, it crawled into my system and almost freaking killed me. I have to go back to my doctor AGAIN tommorrow !

Now that I know what happened, I am totally pissed off and relieved at the same time. At least now I know where it came from and that my family is relativly safe.

Moral of this story? Doggy spas have coodies and you should always bathe your own dog!

I can not BELIEVE they infected my dog with STAPH! They even still owe me 5 bucks!

It is a good damn thing I am not still on steroids because I would already have kicked somebodys ass!

UN. Believable!

No comments: