Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christian

Awwww. My baby is so cute when he is sketching!

I have 4 young people sketching in my dining room, it is so wonderful to watch! Truly moving.

I am not working tonight, just watching and helping them, and I watched as my 9 year old daughter just incorporated graphic perspective into an excellent dolphin sketch. I do believe I will be starting her training much earlier than I originally planned. There is no reason not to make her a full apprentice at this point.

It has been a good night!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahh, Christian - your sketches too are truly amazing. The very few that I've seen. What an exciting and talented household you belong to.

Christy said...

I know you were no talking to me, but Thank you Woz!

I am excited about what lay ahead. I have never had this much interaction on an artistic level in my life and so far it is incredibly inspiring.

Watching them develop is amazing!

Christian said...

Thanks woz. With that sketch I almost stopped like 2 or 3 times lol. But my mom was like "Stay with it!?". So i did and I thought it was very good for my first horse sketch.

More to come I say!!!lol

Wendy said...

Christian - more? - oh, yes please. The photo does make a mother go awwww - believe me. That level of concentration is so good to see in one's child. Being a mum (Australian for mom), I am thrilled to be able to watch these tentative steps you're taking.

Christian said...

Haha,yes more.Loads more lol.

Thanks woz..you make me want to draw more and more lol.