Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got my test results today

Everything looks real good. VERY good.

I think everything is going to be ok.

6 comments:

S said...

Excellent, Christy!

I hope that means you won't need more steroids.

Christy said...

No more steroids.

Bad stuff, Evil. It makes aliens crawl into your brain and whisper things that make no damn sense at all.

And that was the most mild side effect.

Wendy said...

glad to hear it Christy - was pretty scary huh

Christy said...

It sure was scary.

The worst part really was not knowing where it came from.

I will never ever ever let anyone else handle my dogs. The vet said it was actually common on dogs, but.. I have had dogs all my life and this is the first time I have ever seen it on one.

Carol said...

Great news, Christy! So glad to hear it. That stuff is scary.

Christy said...

Thanks Carol, and TY for being here. It made it a lot less scary.

All of you give me such energy!

I WANT TO PAINT EVERYTHING!