Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAHAHA!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hilarious!

Rachel said...

Good. However, I am seething mad in South Korea, as I continue to see the conservative government continue to fund the McCain-Palin campaign, at the expense of the well-being of the national economy.

I think I will need to do some serious ass-kicking. Soon. I will demand an IMMEDIATE surrender of South Korea's sovereignty to its US Republican masters. I will tell everyone that Emperor W won't let me back in the US without South Korea's sovereignty in hand.

Ally McRepuke

Wendy said...

Ok - how do they get fund it when I couldn't make a $20 donation to Obama-Biden because I'm Australian?

Rachel said...

woz

The answer: the Unification Church, which is a religious charity with fully legal status in the US as such.

Everyone knows that the South Korean government and its right-wing ruling party, the Grand Nationals, have used the Unification Church as their US front for decades.

Ally McRepuke