hahaha rachel - maybe - but no, I don't like it either. It's too much like he's a super hero with super powers in the picture, someone who is not human. To me the fantasy and games should be left out of the political sphere.
I'd say it's a poster put out by the republicans, it is so distasteful.
3 comments:
Well, I'd like it if McCain were portrayed as a villain, and Palin as an evil witch (no offense to the Wiccans, however).
Ally McRepuke
hahaha rachel - maybe - but no, I don't like it either. It's too much like he's a super hero with super powers in the picture, someone who is not human. To me the fantasy and games should be left out of the political sphere.
I'd say it's a poster put out by the republicans, it is so distasteful.
Where did they get that gawdawful chin at?
Yikes!
Post a Comment