Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Because...



I loooooove looking at him!

My My My! And... UmmmmmHmmmm.

He does not need to be painted to be art.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Isn't this Yul Brynner in one of his roles - Ramses perhaps? Regardless - whoever he is - he certainly is beautiful.

Ah yes - here it is:

http://enduringromance.blogspot.com/2007/09/battle-of-book-covers.html

Wendy said...

There's an interesting - but very contemporary - picture of Nefertiti if you scroll down on that blog.

Christy said...

Ummmmhmmmm Ramses!

Yummy, yummy Ramses.

Cool link Woz. I like the Nefertiti cover.

I found pics of another Nefertiti statue done when she was very young. It actually has her ears intact but not her headpiece. I think I will try it on canvas soon.

Right now I have a practice canvas to do, a play on light and shadows. But that Nefertiti will be my special project.

Christy said...

I just found the most AMAZING theory.

Could it be possible that Nefertitis oldest daughter was actually the first Irish princess?

That the Irish elite are actually descendants of the heritic king?

Yeah, I know, I thought it was crazy too, until I read

http://www.carlanayland.org/reviews/kingdom_ark.htm

And then it all kinda seemed to make PERFECT SENSE.

Anonymous said...

I had such a crush on Yul Brynner and the voice was sheer perfection. Lord how this photo brings back memories. I know it says anonymous but this is yo mama Christy

Christy said...

Hello Mother.

He is beautiful. Or was.

Makes me want to go watch the movie again.

Anonymous said...

Watch "The King and I" or "Magnificent 7" and shut your eyes. His voice was wonderful