Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Day...

I just want to Thank all of you for putting up with me this crazy week. I should be off the freaky stuff today, THANK GOD! ... So after today, anything annoying or stupid I do is totally me, and not me on steroids.

And, I want you to know I am not crazy, I can still see 'the gold'. What happened to me is very real. If I focus on the gold in the light, the entire world becomes a Michelangelo painting right before my eyes. I can will it to happen now, whenever I want too.

I would describe it to you, but there are no words that can convey how beautiful it is!

When my hands stop shaking... I will get clear on canvas. But until then...

Thanks to all of you just for being here. I love our art blog! Just being here makes me so happy I feel like the luckiest person in the world!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Christy, I feel truly grateful to you - well or sick - you have a raw energy of learning that is inspiring and insightful. Thank you!