I think you're right, Christy. My mother had all our baby photos done in a studio - they are all painted up. Amazing pictures. He is rather pretty isn't he. Love the hair.
I still say he was murdered. That whole suicide story is total crap.
There is so much about him that is still kept hidden away. It really makes you wonder about him, what he was thinking. I think he was relieved to be deposed, but no one can allow him to just lurk around in the shadows of the throne.
18 generations of family fortune gone in one lifetime. ok not gone but damn close.
I think I will read up on him more, try to find the unofficial stories.
2 comments:
I think you're right, Christy. My mother had all our baby photos done in a studio - they are all painted up. Amazing pictures. He is rather pretty isn't he. Love the hair.
Awfully pretty.
I still say he was murdered. That whole suicide story is total crap.
There is so much about him that is still kept hidden away. It really makes you wonder about him, what he was thinking. I think he was relieved to be deposed, but no one can allow him to just lurk around in the shadows of the throne.
18 generations of family fortune gone in one lifetime. ok not gone but damn close.
I think I will read up on him more, try to find the unofficial stories.
Post a Comment