




Now all I have to do....Is figure out linear perspective.
I know,... Easy! Right?
Um. Yeah, until you try to do it with a paintbrush.
Any Italians out there listening? I will trade you a Bridge to Nowhere for a clue.
All Else Passes. Only Art Endures





2 comments:
Christy-you should purchase this book
http://www.amazon.com/New-Drawing-Right-Side-Brain/dp/0874774241
http://www.drawright.com/
Thanks darlin. Yeah I think I will probably need a whole book this time.
Once I realized my weakness painting man made lines was a matter of linear perspective it really did get me to think differently on the whole thing.
It feels so strange to be at this place in study. I waited for it for so long I just assumed it would happen slowly over time. Now my eyes changed and all the sudden I can see perspective in managable composition. I am completely different, yet ...the same.
Even my hearing has changed. Something monumental has shifted, but it feels sooo...natural. It is kinda eerie.
If I ever master perspective I am going to grow an ego too big to fit in a normal hemisphere.
Tricky stuff.
Post a Comment